This section of our website is dedicated to learning from events that are well publicised in the media. We will look at what was good and where we think there could have been improvement. We will attempt to provide the assessment criteria and let you make up your own mind. We may sometimes provide a different angle on events, all in the interest of learning from it. We know that we will have succeeded when the leaders we are commenting on seek out our site to learning and reflect on their own actions.
We will not express any party political views.
- The Woolies saga - simple business decisions can go horribly wrong!
- Chilean Miners rescue - roll on the leadership analysis
- Have a goal and commitment - it’s the greatest motivator you have
- The Springbok coach saga - where lies the metric....
- Two-year olds make great CEO’s - but who takes the accountability?
- The Generation Gap: Does it matter?
- The Rise and Fall of Capt. Holly Graf – USN
- The ESKOM Jacob Maroga/Bobby Godsell soap opera